The weekend is held in Combs, near Stowmarket in rural Suffolk, just 75 minutes by train from London Liverpool Street. The workshop area is a wonderful space, full of light from the tall, gothic windows of an old Victorian school room.You can also purchase the online course (£750) or the bargain bundle (£1175).
In order to see your own situation objectively it is essential to remove yourself from daily routines. During an introductory weekend you will:
- Start to recognise and let go of self-limiting beliefs
- Realise self-empowerment and view difficult challenges as opportunities
- Create a compelling image of how you want your business to be
- Define your ideal client, the ones who really appreciate what you offer and are ready to pay for it
- Resolve to work exclusively with the clients you enjoy
You will leave the weekend with a clear vision of what you want to achieve and have the energy and on-going support in place to make it happen.
The weekend will be held in rural Suffolk, just 75 minutes by train from London Liverpool Street. The workshop area is a wonderful space, full of light from the tall, gothic windows of an old Victorian school room.
Home cooked meals are provided from fresh local, organic produce wherever possible and accommodation is readily available in the locality.
Please email myself at firstname.lastname@example.org for next available dates.
Prior to arrival on the weekend I will call you to discuss your individual needs and interests.
One-on-one coaching is available in advance of the weekend.