Intuition enables us to:
- see behind statistics and forecasts
- make useful predictions in spite of incomplete information
- take original decisions that bring about win-win solutions
Intuition is an astute counsellor that nudges us forward in our lives. It comes with an uplifting feeling, is never manipulative, unlocks creativity and frequently defies logic.
Intuition is clearest when we are quiet and centred. It comes to us as a feeling or a voice and can be initially scary because it stretches us beyond our comfort zone.
Being able to recognise and have confidence to follow your intuition is a long term commitment. If you are excited to get more in touch with your own intuition, I have a low cost entry product which includes:
- The chapter from my book on ‘The Power of Intuition’ – it explains the different ways in which intuition communicates, how to nurture it and make pro-active use of it in your own business
- Exercises to complete and send to myself.
- A twenty minute telephone or Skype call to explore what you have learned and where to take it from here
The cost is just £30.
Interested in DEVELOPING YOUR INTUITION?
Sign up now!Sign up£30
John talks about the cost of ignoring our intuition. On holiday in Turkey he tries paragliding, but ignores several warning signs…