Bargain Bundle: The Journey to Abundance
- Introductory Weekend
In order to see your own situation objectively it is essential to remove yourself from daily routines. During an introductory weekend you will:
- Start to recognise and let go of self-limiting beliefs
- Realise self-empowerment and view difficult challenges as opportunities
- Create a compelling image of how you want your business to be
- Define your ideal client, the ones who really appreciate what you offer and are ready to pay for it
- Resolve to work exclusively with the clients you enjoy
You will leave the weekend with a clear vision of what you want to achieve and have the energy and on-going support in place to make it happen.
The weekend will be held in rural Suffolk, just 75 minutes by train from London Liverpool Street. The workshop area is a wonderful space, full of light from the tall, gothic windows of an old Victorian school room.
Home cooked meals are provided from fresh local, organic produce wherever possible and accommodation is readily available in the locality. The next available dates are:
Friday October 7th at 7pm to Sunday October 9th at 5pm
Prior to arrival on the weekend I will call you to discuss your individual needs and interests.
One-on-one coaching is available in advance of the weekend.
- Online Course
During an eight week period you will be introduced to the next steps in the Journey to Abundance:
- Letting go of control and enrolling your team in a sense of co-creation; where everyone contributes their absolute best and enjoys being at work
- Understanding the real long term benefits of integrity, honesty and trust
- Effortless accomplishment; taking decisions in alignment with your Higher Self
- Living the life of a visionary CEO
The on-line course includes:
- Explanatory literature and a workbook containing relevant questions for you to complete in your own time
- A total of four 60 minute telephone / Skype coaching calls (every two weeks), during which time we will work on whatever issues are coming up for you
- A dedicated Facebook support group